Industrial & Commercial Building Automation in Chicago, IL
If you have old, outdated building controls, we are here to help. To learn more about our building automation capabilities in Chicago or to speak with one of our mechanical experts about your project, contact us today.
Implementing a building management system for your Chicago business provides a variety of comfort, energy-efficiency, and streamlining benefits. For your BAS (building automation system) to operate effectively, it must be designed and maintained by certified and experienced professionals, which we at Southwest Town Mechanical are proud to provide!
Our technicians and design specialists carry extensive experience and training in the handling and implementation of perfect commercial and industrial HVAC and electrical BAS equipment. For over four decades we have led the Chicagoland area in perfect solutions and dependable quality, providing:
- Customized BAS solutions
- Pneumatic control systems
- DDC (Direct Digital Controls)
- Security control systems
- HVAC control systems
- And more!
For expert solutions that suit your exact building automation needs, trust the specialists at Southwest Town Mechanical. Contact us online for your service consultation!
The Advantages of Building Automation
Countless businesses in the Chicago, IL area depend on BAS for improved and streamlined business. But what exactly does automation provide for you? The benefits include:
- Higher performance and comfort. Building automation systems help to optimize the performance and effectiveness of your HVAC systems, resulting in better controlled environments, more comfort for the same (or less!) cost, and higher productivity.
- Improved efficiency and reduced energy use. A streamlined HVAC and lighting system will consume less power on average, to get even better results. This can save you considerably over the years, helping keep your business costs and losses to a minimum.
- Enhanced security. BAS-controlled security systems can be programmed to alter routines according to time of day, current conditions and more. This helps your business, clients, and employees stay safer at all hours, and reduces the risk of unauthorized infiltration and trespassing.
- Better, more efficient maintenance. Modern monitoring and reporting systems that are baked into automation systems give routine and detailed reports of current conditions, energy use, and more. With this information operators and maintenance teams can spot complications early on, and find a more cost-effective solution than waiting for a complete system breakdown.
Our Building Automation Services
Our certified and trained technicians can provide you with comprehensive building automation services for your Chicago-area commercial or industrial facility. Our technicians specialize in BAS replacements or upgrades, preventative maintenance, and repairs. Our building automation systems allow you control of operational systems ranging from HVAC to lighting and security.
More specifically, this may include:
These control systems can not only make life easier on you as a building owner or property manager, but they can also help you to better improve efficiency and conserve energy—saving you money AND time. They can also help you identity problems with performance so that you can make the needed improvements. But in order to be effective, you building automation systems must be up-to-date. If you have older control systems that may not be providing you with the level of functionality your building requires today, give us a call to discuss a replacement or upgrade.
Building Automation Systems for Commercial & Industrial Facilities
These systems and services are ideal for a range of Chicagoland commercial and industrial facilities, including those in the following industries:
- Food Plants
- Cold storage
- Real estate
- And more
Why Choose Southwest Town Mechanical Services for Commercial & Industrial Building Automation in Chicagoland?
There are many reasons commercial and industrial businesses in Illinois have come to rely on us for all their mechanical needs, including building automation. Here are just a few:
- We have over 40 years of experience providing commercial and industrial buildings in Chicago with high-quality pneumatic and DDC controls.
- Our technicians are fully certified and union members.
- We provide professional, friendly commercial and industrial building automation service that has resulted in long-term relationships with many of our clients.
Contact Us to Learn More About Building Automation Upgrades, Maintenance & Repairs
If you are looking to make investments in building automation systems for a facility in the Chicago metropolitan area, contact Southwest Town Mechanical Services! We have been providing building automation systems and services to commercial and industrial facilities throughout Chicagoland since 1973. Let us put our years of experience to work for you! Building Automation services are available in:
Addison, Alsip, Arlington Heights, Bensenville, Bolingbrook, Carol Stream, Chicago, Des Plaines, Elk Grove, Franklin Park, Gurnee Lake Zurich, Melrose Place, Niles, Northbrook, Schaumburg, Waukegan, Wheeling, IL.
Please call us at (708) 590-4771 to see how we can help with your next project.