Commercial Exhaust Systems in Chicago, IL
Proper ventilation systems play a vital role in a wide variety of commercial and industrial settings. Ventilation and exhaust can improve comfort and efficiency, lower operating temperatures, keep air clean and fresh, and can even reduce health hazards from noxious fumes and harmful chemicals. Your ventilation is important, and thus begs for service professionals that carry extensive skill and experience, as well as a drive to excel.
Southwest Town Mechanical has been offering leading exhaust and ventilation services since 1973 to businesses all throughout Chicago. Whether you’re in need of hotel ventilation services, a new system to divert fumes in your chemical plant, or just need maintenance to reduce repair risks and optimize performance, we’re the specialists you can count on when you need:
Industrial Exhaust Fans
- Wall mount exhaust fans. Wall mount fans are quite simple, and exceedingly easy to design for a variety of applications and commercial uses. Whether for use in exhausting odors and chemical fumes, or for improving air quality, you’ll find wall-mount systems designed by Southwest Town Mechanical offer all you need.
- Roof mount exhaust fans. Roof mount fans are perfect when a business either lacks wall space for wall exhaust, or requires something a bit more extensive. Roof mount fan systems are typically used in chemical plants, manufacturing, hospitality, and in kitchens.
- Shutter mount exhaust fans. Shutter-equipped exhaust systems add security and easy adjustment to air flow, providing a business with added functionality and more precise control to optimize air quality and comfort levels as needed.
- Fresh air supply fans. Air supply fans displace stale, contaminated air with fresh outdoor air. This can help keep work spaces cooler and more comfortable as well as healthier for employees, offering an exceptionally cost-effective alternative to more complex systems.
Looking for something a bit different, but don’t see it here? No worries with Southwest Town Mechanical on your side. Our specialists can design the ideal system to suit your unique structural needs. Just contact us today to get started, or to speak with our project management team.
Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
Commercial kitchens in restaurants, hotels, and schools are a vital area in which to have a functioning exhaust system. With the amount of heat generated by commercial and industrial grade kitchens, in addition to the smoke created by food items that are seared or fried, you must ensure you have a ventilation system that is designed specifically for your space.
Exhaust Systems for Manufacturing Plants
If your employees are working with chemicals, gases, or other hazardous materials, it is crucial that the building’s ventilation and exhaust system is performing at its best. This is a part of your HVAC system that keeps your employees healthy, so repairing it as soon as breakdowns occur and investing in maintenance to prevent breakdowns is in your company’s best interest.
Maintenance Matters for Chicago Area Industrial and Commercial Properties
Southwest Town Mechanical Services offers our maintenance plans to save you time and money as we work to extend the life of your exhaust and ventilation system. We provide maintenance for your equipment, ensuring that everything from the ducts to hoods to the exhaust stack are in peak working order.
Regular maintenance on your exhaust system can:
- Minimize unexpected and costly maintenance calls
- Reduce energy bills
- Prevent service calls for broken down equipment
- Keep equipment well maintained
- Help equipment last longer
- Avoid downtime for repairs
Why Choose Southwest Town Mechanical for Commercial Exhaust Systems in Chicago?
If you are looking for a mechanical contractor in Chicagoland, we are here to help. Industrial and commercial businesses in Illinois have been coming to us for all HVAC needs since 1943. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We have over 70 years of experience in industrial and commercial HVAC
- Our technicians are fully experienced and union-certified
- We provide professional, personalized service that has turned many of our jobs into long-term relationships
- We offer 24-hour emergency service