Industrial and Commercial Heating Maintenance in Chicago, Illinois
With the cold, windy weather in the Chicago area, industrial and commercial heating systems must be not only reliable, but also efficient to keep your business operating smoothly and cost effectively. Breakdowns and performance problems can lead to costly losses of productivity and time, and even minor inefficiencies can increase your operating costs significantly. At Southwest Town Mechanical, we understand how vital your industrial and commercial heating equipment is to the success of your business—that is why we offer comprehensive maintenance services and cost-effective maintenance programs to help keep your equipment in prime condition while minimizing your energy costs. We serve industrial and commercial facilities throughout the Chicago metropolitan area, and our certified technicians have extensive experience with all common industrial and commercial heating systems. For more information about our heating maintenance services and programs in Chicago, contact Southwest Town Mechanical today.
How Preventative Heating Maintenance Can Benefit Your BusinessDuring a typical Chicagoland winter, industrial and commercial heating systems are subjected to high loads for months at a time, leading to increased component wear, performance losses, and inefficiencies. To mitigate these effects, your equipment requires frequent, ongoing maintenance to keep it operating at peak performance. Our maintenance services at Southwest Town Mechanical can help your business to:
- Prevent downtime and unnecessary service calls – A heating system that is not performing effectively or that has failed completely can disrupt normal operations at your business while you wait for repairs, leading to losses of productivity, profit, and time. Ongoing preventative maintenance can keep your heating equipment operating reliably and allow problems to be found and corrected early, before they cause extended downtime. With fewer service calls, your business can enjoy long-term savings.
- Reduce energy costs – By keeping your heating equipment well-maintained, clean, lubricated, and properly-adjusted, it will require less energy to achieve the same amount of comfort. This will translate directly into lower energy costs, which can add up to significant savings over the course of a year.
- Improve performance – Heating equipment that is properly maintained can provide better overall comfort and performance, leading to improved productivity.
- Extend equipment life – By minimizing unnecessary wear and correcting problems as they occur, your heating equipment can be expected to last longer, protecting your investment.
Preventative heating maintenance is a wise investment for businesses of all sizes, and our cost-effective maintenance programs can make it cost-effective and convenient.
Industrial & Commercial Heating Maintenance in ChicagoAt Southwest Town Mechanical, we offer a variety of maintenance programs for businesses throughout the Chicago area from labor-only plans to complete coverage. Our heating maintenance services are customized to the needs of your equipment and facility, and we service all types of commercial and industrial heating equipment, including steam and hot water boilers, gas and electric heating systems, heat pumps, unit heaters, and more. During a typical maintenance visit, our certified technicians will:
- Equipment operation
- Energy efficiency
- Control and safety systems
- Motor currents and voltages
- Water or steam pressures
- Refrigerant levels
- Burners, flues, and refractory materials
- Blower motors and bearings
- Heat pump coils and refrigerant systems
- Condensate drains
- Piping systems
- Air filters and ventilation systems
- Electrical terminals, contacts, relays, and switches
- Condensers and evaporators
- Air handlers and blowers
- System fans