Mechanical Services for Commercial Trane Equipment in Chicago, Illinois
Since its founding in 1913, Trane has been a leading manufacturer of heating, cooling, and ventilation systems for both residential and commercial purposes. In its commercial and industrial product lines, Trane features an innovative collection of energy-efficient, high-performance HVAC solutions that help businesses to maintain high levels of productivity while minimizing energy costs.
At Southwest Town Mechanical, we are proud to feature Trane industrial and commercial HVAC systems. We offer complete installation, maintenance, and repair services for Trane products, and our certified technicians have the skills necessary to fully support Trane systems in businesses throughout the Chicago area. With over 50 years of industrial and commercial HVAC experience, we can help your business with all its HVAC, refrigeration, and piping needs.
To schedule mechanical service or repairs for Trane equipment in Chicago or the surrounding areas, call Southwest Town Mechanical today at (708) 590-4771 or contact us online!
Mechanical Services for Chicago Trane Equipment
As a leading mechanical contractor in the Chicago area, Southwest Town Mechanical can provide the superior service and support your business needs to keep its Trane equipment in prime operating condition. We install and service the full line of Trane industrial and commercial products, including:
- Chillers – Including air-cooled, water-cooled, and absorption chillers.
- Unitary systems – Including split systems, rooftop HVAC units, packaged systems, water source heat pumps, and variable air volume terminals.
- Air handlers – Including air handlers, make-up air units, and air cleaners.
- Terminal devices – Including unit heaters, unit ventilators, fan coil units, and blower coil units.
- Ductless systems – Including ductless mini-splits and variable refrigerant flow systems.
We can provide all the maintenance and repair services required for your Trane equipment, and we offer convenient 24-hour emergency service to help you remain productive and avoid critical system failures by addressing problems as they happen.
Contact us today to learn more about our commercial Trane HVAC systems in Chicago!
The Benefits of Preventative Maintenance for Trane Equipment
In an industrial or commercial environment, preventative maintenance is essential to combat the damage caused to your Trane equipment by heat, friction, corrosion, and moisture. Our technicians at Southwest Town Mechanical have designed a maintenance regimen that meets the unique needs of each Trane product, ensuring it remains operating at peak performance. Our maintenance services can help your business to:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Minimize heating and cooling costs
- Extend HVAC service life
- Improve reliability
- Prevent unnecessary service calls
- Increase employee comfort and productivity
Contact us today to schedule service for your commercial Trane HVAC system!
Maintenance Services for Trane HVAC Equipment in the Chicago Area
At Southwest Town Mechanical, our maintenance services are tailored to the needs of your facility and equipment. We offer customized maintenance programs that make the process simple and convenient, providing all the required maintenance for your Trane equipment on a recurring schedule. Our experts will evaluate your facility and develop a maintenance plan that meets the needs of your business and equipment. Several maintenance visits are provided per year, which include:
- Overall system performance
- Energy consumption and efficiency
- Safety and control systems
- Drive motor current and voltage
- Compressor current and voltage
- Refrigerant pressures and levels
- Airflow temperatures and volume
- Evaporator and condenser coils
- Condensate drains and drip trays
- Burners, flues, and heat exchangers
- Electrical wires, contacts, and terminals
- Relays and switches
- Seals and gaskets
- Drive motor bearings
- Replacing air filters
- Cleaning air handlers
- Cleaning condenser and evaporator coils
- Cleaning flues, burners, and condensate drains
- Lubricating bearings, bushings, pulleys, and other components
Schedule Service for Trane HVAC Equipment in Chicago, IL
When your Trane equipment is due for service, trust our proven professionals at Southwest Town Mechanical. We are proud to serve businesses throughout the Chicago area.
Contact us at (708) 590-4771 to schedule an appointment for Trane commercial HVAC systems in Chicago!